– Santa’s Little Helper (1++, Video game)
– Nelutu & Muc (Fratziman, Animation)
– Wisps:The Redeeming (Jungle Troll, Video game)
– Abdal Movies Production (Kuweit TV Ident)
– Real Life: The Game (video game)
– Santa Gun (Isoftbet, Video game)
– The Door (Alessandro Cubicciotti, Movie)
– Who wants to be a millionaire (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Rock Stars (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Rango (Isoftbet, Video slot game) – Vive la Crise (Alexei Gubenco, Animation)
– Game Show (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Mona Lisa Jewels (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Banana Jones (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Cult Fiction (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– French Maid (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Spin City (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Farm Fair (Isoftbet, Video slot game)
– Romanul Brusc (Cartea Sonora, Audiobook)
– Sorin Tanase, Bancuri (Cartea Sonora, Audiobook)
– Povesti de Ion Creanga (Cartea Sonora, Audiobook)
Cosmin Mirza – the Composer
March, 20th, 2003. Eleven years ago. It’s a long lasting connection, if I think about it now. I wanted to explore the complex process of making music, so I downloaded my first music software. This should have had satisfied my curiosity. But no, I wanted to achieve a deeper knowledge. I suppose I have always had a weakness for sounds but I realized it only later. Paying more attention to music and sounds than the average individual made me think that this was the field that fits me like a glove. In a couple of words, a spring, back then in 2003 unveiled to me that excellence requires hard work and dedication.
From the very beginning, I wanted to innovate. I had a lot of ideas and that implied an experimental approach towards different music styles. It was my lesson on going. With time my music became expressive, it had some sort of cinematic feel to it. People kept telling me that my music sounds like something from a movie so I eventually understood that this “belonged to me”; music for film. When I realized that there’s no turning back, I started investing in hardware and took the experimentation to a higher level. I started looking for film directors, I wanted to understand their vision, I needed to connect with them. Film students, directors – they became my target. I was the hunter and they were the hunted.
Cosmin Mirza – the Sound Designer
Usually, I am not a fan of coincidences but my first job at a professional studio gave me that particular feeling that the cards were already made. This was my first experience with sound design. I began working with sound fx and voice actors, which gave me an insight into recording and voice directing. I had a professional studio and I “absorbed” every little trick.
The fact that I entered the world of gaming influenced my work a lot. I call myself a gamer and as a gamer I’m interested in the entire spectrum of elements that compose the gaming environment. One of them was the audio component. It was just a matter of time until I realized that combining my passion for games and sound can actually be the change I never new I wanted. I started to contact people from the industry, especially game developers. I wanted to help them create something amazing. Game sound was the most intense and rewarding experience for me. By mixing my addition to film sound with the innovating world of gaming, I got interested in animations. Only by looking at them I knew what they should sound like, skill that brought me a few interesting projects. Some of my featurings with different artists became really popular and they brought me even more projects.
As the world of technology is spinning rapidly and we are all more tempted to use the mobile devices, which has become a “necessary” addiction, I have also started to pay a special interest in mobile games and apps. I’m always adapting my music and my sounds towards the trends. In order to expand my rapidly increasing need for creativity, I work as a freelancer always looking for new and interesting projects.
Now you are welcome to enter and hear the unique audio experiences I have created. Enjoy!
Please get in touch with me for additional information.Email address: email@example.com Phone: +40734 851 767